Impact Design can do more than just decorate apparel; we are a
complete Enterprise-Level Solutions provider.
We specialize in providing a complete operational solutions to
retail and golf apparel brands, industrial uniform companies, and
large promotional products distributors that need more than just a
vendor-client relationship. We take a very customized
approach for all of our enterprise level accounts.
Our goal is to line up our company in the absolute best way for
you specifically. We operate as if we were your factory, not
your vendor. It should feel to you that we are simply an
extension of your operation that might as well be located within
Our Integration and Client On-Boarding process:
First, we ask questions to investigate how you are
- How do you generate work orders (assuming you were doing your
own embroidery/screenprint in-house)?
- How does your current factory (or current vendor) access the art
files that they need to run the order?
- How do you complete work orders?
- How do you process shipments?
- What information goes on your packing lists?
- Are there special packing materials (e.g. custom tape, special
boxes, special procedures, etc)?
Second, we try to figure out the most efficient way to
line up with your current work order flow.
- Can we place terminals on our floor that have visibility to the
appropriate part of your ERP system?
- Is it possible that we just have a WO printer that your
production planners print orders to that we complete?
- What completion steps do we need to complete on your ERP system
to bump status correctly for you?
- Do we need to setup a standalone shipping module connected to
your system that completes the work order and calculates and
- What is the best way to facilitate communication between you and
the employee we have dedicated as your order facilitator (email,
- Does the client want to put their own employee in an office on
our shop floor (this actually gets done from time to time!)?
Finally, we decide upon the most efficient way to invoice
- If we have successfully deployed the client's ERP system on our
floor, then there will be no PO from the client and we will submit
an invoice that lists all of the orders we've processed that they
can match up with orders that we've shipped on their system.
- If we have chosen not to implement their ERP system on our
floor, then it can be assumed that they will be sending us some
form of Purchase Order document and we will design the most
efficient way for us to invoice the client so that their
invoice/purchase order matching process is simple and clean for
their accounting department.